2 and 3... flying by

I haven't forgotten our blog, we've just been busy, busy busy!

We've been baking bread, but unfortunately it smells better than it tastes, which means we need to bake more...

We decorated for Valentine's Day. But no Valentine Tree this year.  The poor cats have apparently now been deemed holiday mascots. I will however draw the line at making them clothing.

I've finished a few more cowls. Black for me, dark purple for Teagan and the lighter purple for Lydia. And yes, that light purple was the caplet that turned out to be Teagan sized, and a scarf for Lydia before I unraveled each of them.

I'm reading the 2nd Girl With the Dragon Tattoo book, and considering watching the movies in Swedish on NetFlix. However, since seeing the first film, I've become subconsciously convinced I am living in Sweden (as in "oh, we need rye bread" or "this sweater would be great for Swedish winters") And yes, I realize it's totally nuts. Moving on...

We also squeezed in 2 weekend trips to Tahoe in the last 2 weeks. Last weekend there was no snow. I know everyone had been saying there was no snow, but I couldn't really grasp it until I was there staring at it, and even then I must have said "There is no snow" about 150 times. So no skiing last weekend, but I did get to shoot a rifle for the first time.

This weekend, the snow arrived, and luckily we arrived right before the storm and were able to stay until the snow stopped falling. The girls had a great time sledding, making snow angels, having snowball fights and building snowmen and snowcats. Don't ask, I have no idea myself.




0 comments:

Post a Comment