Day 224 - Spanakopita and scanners

2 exciting things happened today. 

First, I got a message from the realtor that she has someone who is potentially interested in making an offer on the house. She wanted to share some inspection reports, so I had to spend a bit of time scanning them at home. I was a little bummed that I couldn't have done it at work, because it would have been so much faster, but I was lucky to have someone around to distract me.

If everyone could collectively think and send good house selling thoughts my direction, it would be much appreciated.  I cannot tell you how much easier my life will be when that other little house is sold!  

My very good friend Steph was my distraction. She came over and spent the entire evening at my house. Since I have known her for years and years it's always fun to see her. We got to hang out just the two of us, with no kids, something that doesn't happen that often. I haven't have laughed that hard in months. 

I wasn't really prepared to make dinner and we didn't want to go out, so instead we had lot of snacks, like these yummy spanakopita. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment