Day 225 - Feng Shave Iced Donuts

Today was more interesting than I might have predicted. First, went to visit my friend's new home and did a surprise feng shui attack. I'm a secret feng shui lover, I am convinced it works, but I don't always have the stamina to make all of the changes that are recommended. I've been using the same feng shui book for at least ten years and really like it. Looking at the feng shui of someone else's place reminded me that I really need to check out the feng shui of my own place.  One more thing to add to the list!

 After we feng shui-ed to exhaustion we walked to Japantown. We were hoping to eat at Hukilau for lunch, but we were a little late, so we had Korean food instead. I had never had Korean food before and it oh my is it delicious. And then, we went and to have shave ice as big as my head. I had passion fruit, coconut and pineapple... so good...

A co-worker is a member of Comedy Sportz, and I have been wanting to go to one of his performances for a long time and tonight seemed like a good time. Comedy Sportz is comedians participating in competitive comedy sketches. It's either hysterical or painful, or as the ref said, "'If it's funny it's comedy. If it's not, it's art." It was very funny.  There's a Psycho  Donuts in the lobby of the theater, so at halftime, I got a beer and an Arnold Palmer donut.  It was a tea flavored donut, with lemonade flavored icing. Heavenly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment