Day 289 - Apple Season

I am having a major seasonal dysfunction since school started.

Let's recap. School started in August, when it was hot and lovely. So my head was still in summer, the weather was still in summer, and my work was in fall. But then I got a cold, which made me all tired and uninspired to embrace anything. When I finally came to, had apparently become fall, but I hadn't transitioned from summer, so I tried to ignore it.  I went out of town, it started raining and then it got hot again. See, major seasonal dysfunction!

Thankfully, the girls went apple picking yesterday and brought home lots and lots of apples for us to enjoy today  We have now entered a new season, apple season, which will be followed by candy season,  then pumpkin season and finally cookie season!

0 comments:

Post a Comment