1 week later...

We started one of the new puzzles from Santa.
What have we done in the past week?  Rather, what haven't we done?

I've been knitting. I am obsessed with making 
cowls. They are super fast and easy and 
look cute. I make this blue one for Super Claire.
We cleaned the entire backyard, which would
be easier to see if I didn't take pictures in the dark


The fountain from the old house is now
hanging on the fence, gurgling away. 

I bought a soundbar for my new TV now we
can actually hear the new TV while we watch it.

Lydia has been baking in her
new Easy-Bake Toaster Oven.
And then, the girls and I got more excited
about succulents and bought more
and made a container for the kitchen too
I replanted the succulents in my room,and add few more 
to the container. For some reason it didn't occur to me that 
the poor plants needed sunlight as well as water...

The girls became more obsessed with Starbucks.
Lydia keeps trying to order lattes, and
guzzling my tea when I am not looking! 
We hung a new rack in the laundry room, to
keep all of the brooms off the floor in case floods

We had a great day at the beach.  70 degrees in
January is certainly a wonderful part of living in California!

0 comments:

Post a Comment