Day 246 - Pierced Ears and Sticky Buns

 Before... 
Because I am the meanest mother ever, I made the girls start our 3 day weekend by cleaning the house, grocery shopping and a trip to the library. But, then Jack and Tierney came over to drop off my newly painted blue chairs (!) and accompanied us to get Teagan's ears pierced.

Crying afterward while Uncle Jack tries to help
 I didn't think she was going to get them pierced anytime soon after seeing Lydia get her's done, but she decided that this weekend was the weekend. Her delayed reaction to the pain surprised me, she didn't really fuss or cry until the entire process was over.  I was just glad Tierney and Jack were there, seeing her flinch and cry was hard to watch. Getting a scoop of ice cream after the it was all over made the pain and discomfort more bearable.

Afterward with ice cream which fixes everything.


The girls think that the cinnamon sugar pretzel at the mall are the most delicious thing ever   (Think really buttery cinnamon toast), and we were going to try and make them at home, but I don't really love pretzel bites and I got lazy and convinced the girls that sticky buns would be much tastier.  They were very tasty...

Sticky buns
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment