Day 235 - Rio, Pesto and LoonaPix


photo frame
Tonight we rented Rio from a Blockbuster kiosk (think RedBox, but Blocbuster brand), which I had never done before. Thankfully I had two very wise six year olds to help me. They shared the following with me:

1. It's one dollar per day, and if you keep it 2 nights, you will have to pay another dollar  2. You put your credit card in and the movie comes out at the bottom. 3. You have to return the movie to the same machine you got it from. Although their knowledge source is puzzling, it was helpful.

I made pasta with pesto, chicken and fresh tomatoes from the farmers market for dinner. The girls said it was the best thing they had ever tasted. I find it interesting serving them spaghetti for supper results in a war about eating, but they have no issues with pesto... anyway.

The movie was cute, and while we watching I messed around with LoonaPix, a site that lets let you add effects and trims to your photos, like the one of my superstars at the top.

0 comments:

Post a Comment