Day 233 - Lazy Sunday?

We just went and went and went today. We changed beds, rode bikes, went grocery shopping, took a swim, washed the laundry and played video games. Somewhere in the midst of all of that, I also found time to get a ton of work done before we had dinner on the patio, after cleaning all the furniture. I had no idea we did so much until I sat down and thought about it!


I also put a TV in the playroom and the DVD player from my room. The girls think it's a screening room excited about use all watching movies together on the very small TV.

While they were watching Snow White again, I used my new grilling pan to make pork chops. I think I might prefer the microwave because it's easier. You can just walk away.  The griddle pan needs to be watched.

0 comments:

Post a Comment