Day 200 - Art outing

I went to $2 Buck Tuesday with a friend last night at a downtown art gallery that features local artists. It was an interesting gallery showing, with a mix of art, artists, and activities.

AJ wanted to see a friend's dance troupe performance and I just wanted to see what it was all about. The dance performance was very engaging and well performed.
This woman made collage images by weaving together 2 of the same images cut into strips. It created a really interesting effect, and I thought that the girls would enjoy making something similar.

I loved this dollhouse. It was made from cardboard and other recycled/reused materials, and then was filled with fanciful scenes, like trees growing through the floor of the living room.  At first I thought it was the Burrow, since I still have Harry Potter on the brain.



0 comments:

Post a Comment