Day 195 - Radishes and Lion's Manes

I stayed up way too late last night so I could finish Harry Potter #7 so I could go and see the midnight show with Kim tonight.  I remembered watching the last movie and having too many questions, and so I thought it would be a good idea to refresh my memory before the movie.

I took the girls to the mall because of a convoluted story Teagan had about needing a Minnie Mouse shirt. When I mentioned to Kim that we were at the mall, she asked if I wouldn't mind getting her a Harry Potter shirt.  Of course I didn't mind, but unfortunately it got me thinking what I was going to wear to movie, which got me to thinking about what I could make...

In the end, I accessorized and made a lovely pair of radish earrings and a lion's head hat to wear. And of course that needs no explanation at all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment