Day 188 - A gypsy and an angel

We visited that very quiet lounge this evening again.  They don't really let you order drinks at this bar, they interview you about your flavor and taste preferences and then mix something up for you.  Tonight they made me a Gypsy.  It tasted like lemon/lime and was very refreshing. I have no idea what was in it. 
After the great pruning of the backyard, the flowers took a few weeks to start blooming again. For the past few evenings the house has been filled with the most amazing scent; it smells like plumeria and Hawaii, one of my favorite smells.  I couldn't figure out what flower was creating the smell, so I took a picture and asked the repository of all knowledge, my facebook wall.  Luckily, a friend named it within minutes. It's called Angel's Trumpet and is apparently poisonous, so I won't be snacking on it. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment