Day 171- Jim's Bathroom

Last night I got stuck in traffic on the way home from dropping the girls off for their week at camp and had a design inspiration. I was thinking about that bottle of Jim Beam sitting in my bathroom, which has spurned conversation with every single person who has seen it sitting there, and makes me laugh every time I see it.  I decided that maybe I needed to decorate the bathroom around the Jim Beam by using barware.

Today, while shopping for the Minnie Mouse bathroom, I picked up a few things for the Jim Beam bathroom, like a beautiful gold ice bucket, a few shot glasses, an glass ice bucket, a few mirrored coasters, a tray and some tumblers.  

I'm not done yet, I still need to get new towels and bathmats, but I think it's coming together quite nicely. And, it makes me laugh even more now.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment