Day 167 - Confessions, pirates and mermaids

Today we happily spent the entire day at Disneyland.  

I must admit, that I much prefer Disneyland to the that other park, the one that used to be the parking lot.  Sure there are some good rides there (and the Ariel ride was amazing), but there is just something not quite right about that place. I can only spend a few hours there before I start to feel a little anxious and irritated. Maybe it's because I know that Disneyland is just across the walkway, because of the excessive amount of concrete and lack of trees, or because of the weird layout, or perhaps it's because it's not full of all the good memories of past trips to Disneyland? I'm not sure what it is, but I emphatically do not like it.  Disneyland on the other hand? I like Disneyland. It makes me happy to spend the day there. 

Yesterday, we spent some time finding a pirate hat for Lydia. It had to be the right hat, so it required careful consideration.  Today she got and proudly wore her Captain Jack Sparrow hat and spent a lot of time calling her sister Shmee. I think she's got her pirate movies confused. 
We also met Ariel today and took a picture or two... 


0 comments:

Post a Comment