Day 25- My leaning tower of literature

One of the benefits of having insomnia is the vast amount of of time I have to read... Here's the stack that currently towers next to my bed and should last about 2 weeks.

Highlights: I haven't actually started the Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, but my nanny (the one that said that Twilight was just a silly little romance novel) said it was "sort of intriguing" and after the crack that was Twilight, I can't resist.

House of Versace:  A trashy tell-all about Donatella and Gianni.

Bad Mother-  Written by the woman that went on Oprah after saying she loved her husband more than her children. Her husband by the way is Michael Chabon.

Possibility of Everything- Memoir about a woman becomes convinced her child is possessed and travels to Central America to have her excised.

0 comments:

Post a Comment