Day 37- My best to date

Six years ago today, I started my most challenging and rewarding project to date,  becoming the mother of twins.

My girls decided to enter the world a full twelve weeks before they were expected, and have continued to surprise me ever since.

It has been amazing to watch two small people developing side by side,and yet become such distinctly different individuals. I have been able to see not only my own physical attributes appear on their small bodies (like the miniature versions of my toes)  but also aspects of my personality,  both good and bad. 

Parenting my girls has been incredibly humbling, and I have often felt as if they have taught me more than I have been able to teach them.  I feel blessed to have met them, honored to spend my time with them and I am sure I ain't seen nothing yet.


0 comments:

Post a Comment