Day 30- A little mermaid has me totally underwater.

A day that started off as an ick ended with an yum...

My big task for today revolved around my external hard drive...I have somehow managed to save backups of all my photos, music, and videos 5 or 6 times each.  My rather large hard drive was almost filled with all the duplicates I had managed to save.   Yes, that is my hard drive, with an Ariel sticker.  At least I haven't named it...

After a few hours of merging and deleting files, I was happily interrupted by surprise visitors.  First, Laura and Kiki stopped by for a little Just Dance.  A perfect activity for a rainy Sunday afternoon.


And then I was surprised by Jack and Tierney who came by to play some SmartyPants on the Wii and go have dinner. We had a great dinner, and lucky for the girls, Uncle Jack was also willing to string some beads to make a princess necklace because he is the most awesome 25 year old ever.




0 comments:

Post a Comment