Day 19- Neck wear of the lace and poodle variety

The Poodley-doodly, Charlie the dog, scarf is completed.  For all my complaining, it actually went together fairly quickly.  My biggest issue was that I like to knit without really paying much attention while I watch TV or do something else.  This project required staring at the yarn, and counting over three pompoms every time I made a stitch.


I  think I will leave the dog-doodle yarn to others to enjoy in the future.The scarf is very soft, a little Dr Suessy meets Sesame Street.


 I had to take strange picture  to show the detail of the scarf, which actually has pompoms that hang off the body off the scarf. 

Since I made my mom's scarf, I felt I really needed to get on a project that was supposed to be completed in early December, a lace hat and scarf for my brother's girlfriend.  I actually made the hat for her before Christmas, but it would be great to get the scarf finished before January ends.   By happenstance we will both be at the same ski resort this weekend in the Sierras.  Since I am not driving, I am hoping I can knit it up in the car, carry it with me on Saturday and throw it to her on the mountain!





0 comments:

Post a Comment